Four fantastic days of creating and learning, led by professional artist and award winning children’s art instructor, Nikki Gardner. These summer art camps are a great way to explore many different art mediums and techniques, using quality materials. Every camper will create their own artwork (nothing is ever pre-drawn!) truly learning different art methods, color mixing and blending, and will improve observational drawing and painting skills as well. After each fun filled day of learning and creating, campers will bring home a finished piece of fine art that they will be proud to display!
- Camps are for ages 6-12. Ages over 12 are okay with the understanding that there may be many younger campers.
- Different projects each week. No repeat projects for those taking more than one camp!
- Acrylic on canvas and watercolor painting, drawing, chalk and/or oil pastel, and printmaking in every camp week.
- $345/camp week if registered by March 31. Register April 1-30 for $365/camp week, or May 1 or later for $395/camp week.
- Camp size is limited, with lots of one on one attention from the instructor.
- New this year: longer daily sessions! All camps are from 10-12:15 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Register here
“I bought my nephew a week at the art camp here (he is 7 years old) and he created the most lovely pieces of art in a variety of mediums! He is already talented, but this camp took him to the next level. In addition, he raved about his experience there, especially with the teacher! I will definitely be sending him again.” -Christina H. (Yelp)